Friday 23 March 2018

Appropriate action

Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.                                                                                                                          Jas. 5.13


No one should surrender to trouble. There is a way through by prayer. God has promised to hear the earnest prayers of His children. And I know His love will bring an answer. But I am called to trust. God may not answer my prayer as I would wish. Let me be willing to receive His answer and to work with it.

There may be times when the pain is so much that the individual is unable to pray. Then friends and fellow believers stand in the gap. They pray.

Answered prayer may bring happiness. All happiness is to be celebrated by singing songs of praise to God. Let happiness abound in our joyful noises to Him.

I notice that both prayer and songs of praise will connect me with God. It is a reminder that He is in every aspect of life. And prayer must not be confined to those times when I am in trouble. No, prayer is connection with God, which I welcome at all times.

Let me sing out to Him, whether in prayerful words or praising songs. Let me connect with Him, in every area of my living.



O Holy God,
I cry out to You in times of trouble. Hear my prayer, receive my plea, and bring me the completeness of Your answer.
I rejoice in You in all that is good. I delight in Your presence with me. Draw me in Lord. Hold me close, and lead me on, in Jesus precious name I ask.                  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment