Friday 26 January 2018

Generous

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.                                                           Jas. 1.5
                                                           

Wisdom is the most amazing quality. It transcends knowledge as it gives holy insight into situations. As we ask God for wisdom, we are drawn more into the Godly plane. We are taken into the divine arena where, if we give ourselves to it, we will see more clearly as God would have us see. We will see the focus that He wants us to take note of. We will perceive the direction He would have us take. We are in touch with Him. And, more than this, we have opportunity to live as He would have us live.

We are encouraged to ask God. We are also told that He gives generously to all, that is to everyone who will ask. Furthermore, He gives without finding fault. There is a sense of the prodigal here. I use prodigal in its meaning of recklessly extravagant. God, in giving generously without finding fault, demonstrates an extravagance that is beyond reason. It is not justified. It emanates purely out of His love for us. How blessed we are!

As we ask for wisdom we will receive. We will see things in a new light, in a God light. I rejoice in this revelation. I have seen something of the impact and benefits of wisdom in my life, and I rejoice in the gift. May I continue to receive Godly wisdom, and any other good gift with which He chooses to bless me.



Loving God,
I am amazed at, and so very grateful for, Your gift of wisdom given freely without any fault finding. Your love is truly wonderful.
I humbly request divine wisdom to operate freely in my life. I open myself fully to receive all the good gifts You would endow upon me. I thank You.                            Amen.







My book “God Talk” is available through major Internet booksellers.
A taste of the book's content can be seen in the You Tube clip
(Search: Peter Francis - "God Talk").

No comments:

Post a Comment