Wednesday 3 April 2019

Light

“I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.”                                       John 12.46


Jesus is both the light of the world and the light in the world.

As the light of the world He is the answer, the only answer. The world has somehow lost its way. There is much darkness in today’s global scene. Yet, there is hope. Jesus is available to all who will receive Him. Jesus lights the way to the Father, to peace and love, and to eternal life in the richest mode possible.

Jesus is also the light in the world. He lives in all those who give themselves to Him. And there are many. The light of Jesus shines in and through each and every true Christian. Even in the darkest places, the Christian is able to shine the light of Christ, and show the way to the Father. May the light increase.



Lord God,
Again I thank You for Jesus. I thank You for the presence of Jesus in my life and for the love and grace that I experience, for the healing and wholeness I enjoy and for the peace and joy that You allow me to share freely and abundantly.
I pray for those in the world who walk and live in darkness. I pray that they might see the light. Lord Jesus, let Your light shine brightly in the darkness. Touch the hearts of the lost to be open to hear Your message of love. Move in them to receive the wonderful gift of eternal life that You offer. Bring them into relationship with the heavenly Father. Restore and renew. Heal and make whole. Fill with life and with light.
I pray also for those who carry the light of Christ, both present and future. Let Your light shine securely through these vessels. Give many opportunities to shine, and let the light always penetrate the darkness.
Lord God, You are sovereign and supreme. Let Your light shine, and overcome the darkness, in Jesus’ name I pray.                 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment