Wednesday 27 February 2019

All in Him

“The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
         Because he has anointed me 
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom 
for the prisoners 
and recovery of sight for the blind, 
to release the oppressed, 
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.”     Luke 4.18,19


It’s all in Jesus The anointing is in Him. All preaching comes from Him. Freedom is found only in Him. The blind receive sight in Him, and the “short-sighted” will only see clearly in Him. Release from oppression is found nowhere else but in Him. In Him is the fullness of the Lord’s favour, and the year of the Lord is a wonderful time, for even one day with the Lord is like a thousand years. (2Peter 3.8) 



Lord Jesus,
I thank You. I thank You for who You are. I thank You for what You did for all mankind. I thank You for the fullness of the expression of God that is in You.
I ask You to minister Your anointing into this sick world. Please, Lord, release holy and divine preaching, that the good news may reach the poor as You would have them receive it, unadulterated and undiluted by human touch. Let the freedom that is in You be known globally in a new and universal release of Your love. Let all those who do not see, whether physically or spiritually, have their “eyes” opened to see clearly in You. Come, Lord, and release the oppressed. Make known the favour of the Lord.
I pray for the Christ in me and the hope I have in your glory. I ask, Lord Jesus, for You to manifest Your mind in me. Fill me with all the fullness of God.
I ask these things in Your precious name.              Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment