Wednesday 24 October 2018

The Builder

Unless the LORD builds the house, 
the builders labour in vain. 
Unless the LORD watches over the city, 
the watchmen stand guard in vain.                              Psalm 127.1


I want the Lord to build my house. I pray that He would lay each block in place. I look to be founded on Him, the firmest foundation.

I pray He will raise up in my life a superstructure of praise and joy, and full acknowledgement to Him. I rejoice in my Lord.

I place myself under His covering. May He watch over me as He gives the keenest watch to that which is precious to Him.

I would seek to live in “the house of the Lord forever”. 




Lord God,
I come before You with praise and thanksgiving. I rejoice that You are my Lord. I submit myself fully to Your will. I pray that Your full plan and every purpose will be achieved in my life. 
I open myself to You. I ask You to take me, and make me yours. Please show me where I need to bring myself to order. Re-align me where I might get out of alignment. Have Your full and perfect way in me.
I ask You to build my house. Build the house of my life, my living, my family and all relationships, my ministry, my health.
Lord, all that I am and all that I do I commit to You. My life is Yours. Please take me and do what You will and purpose in me, in Jesus’ name I ask.         Amen.                                                                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment