Thursday 12 July 2018

Mount Zion

But You have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels         Heb. 12.22


The writer has told us in the preceding verses that we have not come to Mount Sinai – a place of legalities and fear, but we have come to Mount Zion to a living fellowship with our living God and the hosts of heaven.

This is now! We have it already. We receive it in faith and we hold to it as we travel further in the pursuit of holiness.

Jesus is the way. He is the only way. He has opened the way to the Father and He will lead me in that way. At Mount Sinai I put self to death, I surrender everything to Jesus. From Mount Sinai I look for Mount Zion, I go forward with my Saviour into life in the Holiest.




Lord God,
I surrender myself to You. I choose to live by faith with Jesus as my very life. I press in to Him. I seek Him daily. I ask to be led by Him in all that I do.
Dear Lord, I embrace You. I rejoice in my salvation. I rejoice in You.
Receive me. Take me. Use me,
                           In Jesus name I ask.                 Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment