Monday 23 April 2018

Transformation

There is nothing to report in the physical today. Below is some spiritual input!

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
                                                                                                                   2 Cor. 3.18 NKJV


I look at God with open face. Nothing mars the image that I see of Him, albeit I see Him now through earthly eyes. I look to the day when I shall see Him, in the heavenlies, face to face.

Meanwhile, I look. And what I see is glory. My Lord Jesus sits in glory and power at the Father’s right hand. Divine majesty is in control, and that same holy power is leading me on.

I know that I am in transformation. Daily I am being re-formed into the person – the total and complete person – that He has made me to be. The person is already there, it is simply necessary to draw him (me) out into the fullness of being that God created – before the world, and people, contaminated!

I know this present circumstance is all part of my formation. God is leading me forward, further into my testimony. I feel so honoured and blessed that He should choose me thus.

This transformation that is underway for every moment of every day, is guided by the Spirit of God, the Most Holy Spirit. I have been fortunate to have enjoyed long relationship with God’s Spirit. I pray this will continue. As I travel, I journey with Jesus, I connect with the Father, and my every move is in the clear assurance that the Spirit is with me. He goes before and prepares the way; He walks alongside, guiding, leading, and nudging at times. He follows behind – He “has my back”!

I am simply overwhelmed by the love, generosity and blessing of God. Every day is filled with His presence, His pleasure and His enabling. I am so very, very blessed!



Most Loving Father,
I feel to express just one sentiment today. I love You, Lord, and I cannot say it loudly or widely or freely enough. I love You and I feel so blessed to be Your child.
I hope there is much ahead that we might do together in holy partnership. I thank You for choosing me. 
But, for now, may I simply express my love for You, my deep, undying, unending love. Thank You.                         Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment