Saturday 4 July 2015

Whoever

“I tell you the truth, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.”                                                              John 13.20


The chain is unbroken, and it leads directly to God. Anyone who is sent by Jesus is connected through Jesus to God. And those who accept the one sent by Jesus and the message that they bring, are instantly connected to God.

I believe I have been sent by Jesus. Indeed, I don’t hold this distinction uniquely, for Jesus’ words through Matthew are, I truly believe, directed to every believer to “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” (Matt. 28.19,20)

Every saint is on a mission. I pray for the rising up of the saints in glorious Jesus ministry, to do as they have been commanded. I pray that no part of this globe will be left untouched by the Gospel. I take hold of Paul’s words that the gospel is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. I pray that God’s righteousness will be revealed and believers will be blessed with the utmost of faith.





Holy Father, Loving God,

I say again, please send me. Let me be Your emissary. May I speak for You, not in words of my making, but with the words that You put into my mouth.

I pray also for the body of saints everywhere. Loving Lord, raise up an army to take Your message of love and spread it throughout the world. I ask for opportunities to speak lovingly, but boldly, into lives that are lost and that desperately need Jesus, yet don’t know it.

I pray for Your kingdom to come here on earth as it is in heaven. I pray for Holy Spirit power and strength to fill the saints such that they overcome every obstacle and obstruction.

And I say again, Send me, please!                     Amen.




My book “God Talk” is available through major Internet booksellers.
A taste of the book's content can be seen in the You Tube clip (Search: Peter Francis - "God Talk").


No comments:

Post a Comment