Wednesday 26 June 2019

The Son

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word...   Heb.1.3


The Son is God. He is one with God, inseparable. The glory of the deity radiates forth from the Son. God the Father has not been seen on earth but the Son has walked this earth, He has related to people and situations. 

He has communed with us. And this Son, whom we have received and with whom we fellowship, is the exact representation of God. To see the Son is to see God. To be touched by the Son is to be touched by God. The Son sustains all things. It is as though all life and being were in Him, by Him and through Him. The Son has saved me. He has brought me to the Father. He speaks to me. I hear His powerful word, and I receive it. I connect to the whole Godhead through the Son. Hallelujah!



Lord God,
I give You thanks and praise for the Son. I rejoice in knowing the Son and in the relationship He has led me into with the Triune Godhead.
I exult that Jesus is, truly, real to me and I live in a tangible and meaningful relationship with Him.
Through the Son I have come to the Father. I have received the most precious love covering of the Father. I know true love – unstinting and ever-flowing. I am so well blessed.
The Son has bestowed upon me the presence and power of the Spirit, His Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Through the Son, who strengthens me by His Spirit, I can do anything. I’m still coming to a fuller understanding. I ask You to lead me in further understanding of this, Lord. I ask You to lead me in more revelation and truth.
I rejoice in the gift of relationship I have with Father, Son and Spirit. I ask that You would deepen this relationship even further, and lead me to share it with others. I thank You. I thank You, gracious Lord.       Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment