Tuesday 12 March 2019

Perfect

O Lord, you are my God; 
I will exalt you and praise your name, 
for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvellous things, 
things planned long ago.                                             Isa. 25.1


God’s faithfulness is truly perfect. It is complete in every way. It lacks nothing. Thus in a fully complete way God has out worked wonders and marvels that He had planned maybe before the start of time itself.

It amazes me that things happen now, indeed these most recent events in my life were planned and ordained by God long ago. God, in effect said then, “I will do these things.” And He is true to His word. Likewise, all that He has spoken to me, of me, He will fulfil. The timing will be His alone. It will be a sovereign timing, truly perfect in every way.

Yes, I freely acknowledge this great and wonderful being as my God, and as my Lord. There is none other.



Lord God,
O great and wonderful God, loving Lord. I salute You. I exalt You and praise Your name. You are majestic and loving. You are powerful and patient. You are all-knowing and most wonderfully faithful.
Your ways are often mysterious but always right. I seek to follow Your ways at all times, in every matter.
Receive anew my commitment today. Take me forward with You. I am learning to enjoy more this adventure I have with You. I praise You for Your patience and faithfulness. 
I rejoice in You. I take that joy with me as I venture forth into the day.
Come with me, Lord. Let us have a most wonderful day together.
Hallelujah!           Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment