Thursday 9 August 2018

Strengthened

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.                Eph. 3.16-19





Holy Father,
These words of Paul speak of blessing for me, Your blessing for me. In humility, my Father, I set aside all doubt and fear, and I take up a new confidence – a confidence in You, Your confidence in me. I receive, willingly, Your gift of confidence to me.
I ask You to strengthen me with inner power by Your Holy Spirit.
Let me know the mind of Christ. Let me share the mind of Christ. Oh, yes, may my thoughts be Jesus thoughts. May my actions be Jesus actions, and may Jesus work miracles in me and through me.

Dear Father, let me grasp and know the love of Jesus. Saturate me with Your love. Grant me the riches of Your love and blessing. Immerse me in Your love. Engage me fully in Your majesty. Lord God, I want to become totally alive in You – like never before. I want to be amazed by who You are and who You want to be for me. I pray You will pour Yourself out upon me, now and henceforth, and continue to pour, that I might live in all I can, in Jesus.
In Jesus’ name I pray.                       Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment