Thursday 3 September 2015

With, or against

But some of them said, “By Beelzebub, the prince of demons, he is driving out demons.” Others tested him by asking for a sign from heaven….

“He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters”     
                                                                                                          Luke 11.15, 16, 23


The examples given are quite clear. There were those who saw Jesus’ actions and motivations as arising directly from Satan. Others were not so accusatory in one sense, yet they asked for heavenly confirmation of His ministry.

Surely, there were those who believed and who saw His work, unhesitatingly, as God ordained.

Jesus makes it clear that there can be no fence sitting. We are either with Him or against Him. I am equally clear that I am with Him, and I thank my great and loving God that His love and presence in my life has impacted me with so positive a result. I can truly say, “I am His.”





Mighty God, and Gracious and Loving Lord,

I am Yours. I give myself to You in celebration and rejoicing at Your presence in my life. You have brought me to Yourself, and I come. I come and I surrender into the fullness of You, and the totality of Your will.

Jesus worked many miracles and He told me I could do likewise. How I want to do this! I yearn to see healings and miraculous wonders of all sorts as I minister for You. But, even more than this, is my passion and desire to know You more, to draw closer and enter into deeper intimacy with You. I give myself to You, Lord. I release the cry of my heart which is for more of You.

Draw me please. Draw me if You will. Cleanse me of anything that might impede my growing and deepening relationship with You. Lead me in Your ways. Guide me in Your truth. Fill me with Your very being.

Hallelujah! O, how I love You!                Amen.




My book “God Talk” is available through major Internet booksellers.
A taste of the book's content can be seen in the You Tube clip (Search: Peter Francis - "God Talk").

No comments:

Post a Comment