Sunday 16 September 2012

Salvation


And they cried out in a loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
                                                              and to the Lamb.”                              Rev. 7.10


Salvation is a gift and it is a gift from God. Jesus said, “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him.” (John 6.44)

Many millions worldwide have not yet come into salvation. Closer to home there are many I know that I would like to see in the body of Christ, in the Kingdom of Heaven.

I may pray for these people I care so much about. I may even share with them, to the extent that they will receive, my love and delight for God. But I cannot bring them into salvation. God alone does that. I trust that my prayers move Him. As the multitude cried out in the revelation that John received so I cry out to our great and wonderful God.







Dear Lord,

I also cry out Salvation belongs to our God. I remember still the wonderful gift You gave me when You drew me to Jesus and brought me into the Kingdom.

I pray now for family members. I pray for my dear neighbours. I pray for friends and acquaintances. My prayer for each and every one of them is for salvation. Lord God, would You draw them to Jesus? Please open hearts and minds, unblock ears and remove the blinkers from eyes. Let them see You, hear the message of salvation, feel the amazing love, and respond in positive affirmation.

I restate Your wish, Lord, that no one shall perish (2 Peter 3.9). This is my desire also.

Please hear my prayer. I commit each and every one of these I pray for to You in humble request for their salvation. I ask this in Jesus’ Name.                                              Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment