Wednesday 22 August 2012

Hovering


Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.             Gen. 1.2


Since the beginning the Spirit has been there. Before the world began, while still shapeless and devoid of any life, there was yet life – the life of the Spirit of God.

And this is the richest life that is available to man. God has been there for us since the very start. His power was over all the earth. It still is, although it is often hidden and ignored because He has given both Satan and humanity certain power in transient measure.

The power of evil and “the worldly” often threatens. Yet the Holy Spirit remains – mightier than anything else, ready to enter any situation and bring Godly input.






Lord God,

I thank You for Your Holy Spirit and the presence that is so obviously in my life. I surrender in full measure to the Holy Spirit. I ask You to fill me, to overflow me, and to lead me ever in Your Holy Spirit.

Your presence was on the earth before man came into being. I ask You to be active upon the earth today. Your Spirit is needed.

Dear God, please enter into areas of conflict and stress. Please work by the power of Your Spirit to bring relief.

I ask You to be present in the church in fuller measure. Fill the whole of Your Body with Spirit power. I pray for unity and strength. Let the world see the life that is available in You.

You are present on earth, Lord, in the form of Your Holy Spirit. Bring further manifestation. I pray for healings and deliverances, salvations and releases of power. I ask for these things in Jesus’ Name.                                                                                                                            Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment