Monday 14 May 2018

A new chapter

Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.                                                                                         Isa. 58.8


Today a new chapter opened in my life story. The last chapter, the Chapter of Diagnosis, has finished and a page has been turned for me. This new chapter is that of: Healing, and the fullness of healing at that. I will not be sick. Indeed, I have no time for sickness, so it must go. 

This morning I received my first radiation treatment. I believe, for now, this is what God has led me to. I also believe it will not be an onerous time. I see it simply as “mopping up” or affirming that all is well. Some dear friends have also sent me information on natural therapies. I shall investigate further. As I see it, God can use the medical profession, or He can use natural remedies, or He can mix both! I have no doubt that my God can do anything.Meanwhile, I shall follow where He leads.

The quoted verse from Isaiah, I feel is particularly relevant to me. I see this present health hiccup as not the major issue, but merely a vehicle to release me into further powerful ministry. God has been all over my case. From the very beginning He has led me. And He aint finished yet!!I cannot help but be excited by what He is doing. It is so good to be involved with Him.

I look for the light of Christ to break forth in my ministry like the dawn of a glorious new day. The healing will come. Indeed, I believe it is already here. The righteousness I seek is the righteousness of God, and I can already see His glory safeguarding me, not only in the rear, but in front – and all about me.




Lord, Mighty God,
I feel a new thrill at Your presence with me. I am excited, and ready to go forward. I thank You for the sweet relationship You have drawn me into. I pray for much ministry and good fellowship to come.

Yet, should You decide to call me home, that’s OK. I join with Paul in saying: For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Lord, let me live to honour You.
Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment