Tuesday 3 April 2012

Mutual life


We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
                                                                                  1 John 4.13


God’s Holy Spirit is evidence of my life in Him and His life in me. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. I am aware of the Holy Spirit in my life and I rejoice.

I live in him, and I want to live more in Him. I pray that He will fill me to overflowing with His presence.

And may the Spirit be evident in all that I am and all that I do. Stirring within me is a desire for more. I yearn for more of God, more depth of relationship with Him, and more obvious manifestation of His presence in my life. Every moment of my life I am a Christian and I want to live in such a way that this is obvious to all.







Lord God,

I live in You and You live in me. Hallelujah! I rejoice in this. May I know the fullness of Christ in me and the fullness of Your Holy Spirit in my life.

I yearn for every minute to be spent with You. May Your Spirit lead and guide me.

Please reveal Yourself to me. Please teach me more about You. Let me learn and live all that You impart. May I have opportunities to share You, and may I do so with confidence and ease, and in such a way as to be readily and naturally understood.

Your Spirit is with me. I know this. I thank you with all the abundance my heart will hold. Take me and make me Yours. I look for Your touch. I listen for Your voice.

Wonderful and gracious Lord, I commit myself to You. May we travel this day together and may all You desire come to pass.

I love you. Receive me, in Jesus’ Name I pray.                                                           Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment