Thursday 10 May 2012

Divine power


His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.        2 Peter 1.3


Again the message comes that God has done it all. All we need for the right life is given to us by His divine power. His own glory and goodness call us and through our knowledge of Him we receive everything we need for life and godliness.

God is unchanging and unchangeable. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. His glory and His goodness are for all time. Out of His goodness and grace He will lead me into knowledge of Him. I will seek Him and will find Him (Jer. 29.14). And through this knowledge of Him, He will give me the necessities of life and the “food” to grow in godliness.





Lord God, Dear Father,

You know how I desire to know You and also to live in goodness and in Godly fear. I ask You for greater knowledge of You. But even as I do, I am reminded to thank You for all that knowledge and goodness and relationship that I already have. Thank You for Your present goodness to me.

I thank You for today and I look forward to the wonders that will be revealed as the day unfolds.

Lord God, You are a mighty being and Your ways are truly wonderful. I delight in the knowledge of You and I present myself for more. I ask You to impart and to lead me to share with others the wonder of walking with You.

Righteous Father, I love You. Fill my heart to overflowing with love for You. Lead me in love. Let me minister Your love in abundant measure.

Take me and lead me through this day, to the praise and glory of Your wonderful name.                                                                                                                                         Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment