Monday 12 September 2011

Open My Eyes!


And Elisha prayed, “O Lord, open his eyes so he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.                                                                                                                                                              2 Kings 6.17


The servant had seen the forces of the enemy surrounding them and he had taken fright. His focus was on the natural situation. Elisha asked God to reveal His strength and His forces. The servant’s eyes were opened to the supernatural potential in the situation.

When I am overwhelmed by natural adversity I pray that God will reveal to me the supernatural remedy.



Lord God,

You are greater than any man made threat. And You have assured me that You are always with me, You will never forsake me.

I thank You, Mighty One, and I rejoice in Your protection.                Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment