Friday 22 April 2011

Countdown

Only a few days before departure. The last three weeks have been very different to how I might have expected them to be. The cough has improved greatly, but I really need it to go. While any walking training has come to a full stop, this time has brought rest, and enabled me to focus on the many final arrangements that needed to be made. I'm getting there.

A delightful part of recent times has been the many friends who have wanted to catch up before I head off. No man is an island to himself, and I appreciate and cherish the many, good friends that I have been blessed with. I have had a great time in these final weeks. I thank each and every one who has offered me their friendship.

To all who might read this, I pray a happy, peaceful and blessed Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Peter, we pray for your complete healing and a spiritually enricing time in Europe.
    God blessyou heaps,
    Jonathan and Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all feeling very excited for you.... have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete